This England Christmas 2020 & 2021
Two Christmas specials packed with stories celebrating the traditional English Christmas with features from your favourite writers, including:
* Paul James on the Royal Family and their flamboyant Christmas pantomimes at Windsor Castle
* Deborah Stone finds our most appealing stately homes with the best makers' markets to go Christmas shopping at.
* A Kipling Christmas at Rudyard’s beloved historic home, Bateman’s as told by Stephen Roberts
* Peter Stewart on the history of the Christmas tree and how to find the perfect one.
* Ghosts of Christmas Past: Lin Bensley shares 10 of the very best Christmas ghost stories
* Mairi Hughes delves into mince pies, meeting an artisan family who have been making them for generations and exploring the world's biggest mince pie factory.
* John Greeves highlights the richly diverse wildlife to look out for on your Christmas walk.
* Pheobe Taplin explores the magnificent Ely Cathedral - one of the "Seven Wonders of the Medieval World".
* Robert Peel brings the lively Georgian Christmas to life.
Plus, there's plenty more including Christmas books and diary, festive classical music and iconic English shops. Also, discover the best gardens to see awe-inspiring light displays and we look back at royal Christmases over the years.