This England Magazine Subscription
ORDER TODAY AND THE FIRST ISSUE YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE AUTUMN 2022, WHICH WILL ARRIVE BY 03-AUG. (UK ONLY)
Try your first issue for only £1 when you subscribe to This England*
Critics have called This England “as refreshing as a cup of tea” and “Britain's loveliest magazine since 1968”.
Adored by locals as well as expats, This England is the perfect quarterly magazine for anyone that loves this green and pleasant land and is unashamedly proud to be English. It features articles about English history and lore and celebrates some of England’s greatest achievements, innovations, and enterprises from the 20th century!
Commemorate your love of England and the English way of life with a magazine subscription to This England. Subscribe online today and receive substantial savings on the shop price.
Receive your FREE This England calendar when you pay by Direct Debit or buy a two or three-year pre-paid subscription
In Our Spring Issue:
- Eleanor Doughty walks us through the dramatic history of Deene Park and the Brudenell family who have made their home there since 1514.
- Katherine Sorrell visits Gainsborough Fine Weavers & Dye House, one of Britain’s last remaining traditional silk weaving houses.
- Brian Viner tells an uplifting tale of harnessing the power of modern technology to save his local pub.
- Andrew Liddle visits Cheshire based poster artist Stephen Millership in his studio and discovers his quest to capture England’s glory.
- Gillian Thornton is exploring Newmarket, the much-loved home of English horse racing.
- Jon Jayes remembers the iconic three-wheeled minicars made by Bond in the 1950s and ’60s.
- Amanda Hodges visits Kent’s breath-taking Sissinghurst Castle Garden, which thrives in spring.
- Simone Stanbrook-Byrne is at the highest working church in England: the gorgeous St Michael de Rupe chapel in Dartmoor.
- Rabologist Anthony Moss shares a lifelong passion for collecting, history and his love of his country.
Your subscription will start 3-6 weeks from first payment (UK delivery).
Terms and Conditions*: DIRECT DEBIT: *First quarter £1 then £5 per quarter thereafter. £16 subscription offer is available for delivery within the UK by Direct Debit only. Overseas Direct Debit rate £24.50, first quarter £3.50 then £7 thereafter. Available for UK Bank Accounts only. Available for new subscribers only. PREPAY: rates available by cheque and credit card. One year discounted pre-paid rate £19.80 UK or £28.80 Overseas, saving 10%. Overseas prices in other currencies are available on application, please dial +44 1382 575052. Please allow up to 28-days for delivery from receipt of payment.
Offer ends 31st August 2022
Number of issues per year - 4